Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Halloween Snow Globe





Happy Hauntings ~ Halloween Snow Globe. 

This snow globe has no snow or water in it. I got this empty globe and base  at a flea market many years ago but was never inspired to do anything with it. Then is summer I was ready for Halloween and decided to finally make something with it.  I used 2 vintage lamp parts for the base of my creation. The one on the inside I glittered with a mixed of gold and silver glitter. It's just not a holiday for me unless there is some glitter involved. The outside lamp part I left as it was. I added a black bottle brush tree on top of all that. I had some porcelain Frozen Charlottes in a jar just waiting for a home so I dressed one up like a witch and added her on the lamp piece. The #31 is metal as are the little black roses and spiders. There are black glitter covered bats on the front of the tree and on the back of the base.  There is a black rhinestone embellishment on the center of the base that is a little hard to see in the pictures. I decorated the tree a bit and added the banner and it was done. I took a few pictures before I put the glass globe on so you can see the details better.





No comments: