This is a peek at my latest work in progress. I kind of borrowed this idea for a sneak peek from Tristan at Enchanted Revelry. I was planning on doing a work in progress post and then I saw his sneak peak post and knew it was a good idea. I have not posted in so long because my creative juices have not been flowing much lately. (A lot of energy goes into caring for a puppy...and I think our little girl has doubled in size since we got her.) I originally started this project about a month ago, but have really only been working on it for a week now.
I have changed the colors several times and I am still not sure who will be in the theatre, I was going to use the little girl you see here......... but maybe not. So far I have applied some ivory damask fabric to the inside and outside. I added vintage lace to the inside top and sides and the outside bottom edge.
I glued crystal/silver color beads to the top of the lace on the outside. I really like how these beads sparkle. The curtains are from a vintage napkin that I dyed pink. They had to be sewn on....... so that I won't change. I put grommets in the sides of the theatre so I would have a place to tie the ribbons for the curtains (I have changed the ribbons three times). I'm not sure what I will do next but I'm sure glitter will be involved. I hope to finish it in the next week.