Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I went to a Craft Show Tonight~Stock n' Stuffers

I went to a Craft Show tonight called Stock 'n Stuffers. They have it here 4 times a year. They hold it where ever there is an empty store..it lasts for 4 days. I will probably go again before it's gone...just to see if I missed anything. One of the things that I got is a black tutu.......you don't see many black tutus. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it (I thought maybe for the puppy when she gets bigger) but I ended up putting it on my lampshade. I got this lamp at a vintage store and I just love it. This lamp is right next to a big black and white canvas of Audrey Hepburn so the tutu looks good there. 

I also got these little 4th of July yard stakes because I always like some holiday stuff on my front porch and for some reason I don't have any outside decorations. I will have to find some more things but this is a good start. My husband thinks it is too early to put it out but I am good with it. School gets out here on June 17th so it will be July before you know it. I also got some wonderful English Toffee.....it's gone already.

4 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

How creative using your tutu for a lampshade cover, that is tooo cute!! Love your Fourth of July stake in your gorgeous flowers too....now um what happened to the toffee???? LOL!!
♥ Teresa

passion4pink said...

I instantly thought Audrey Hepburn when I seen your lampshade, it looks exactly like a hat I seen her wearing in a photo once.
Vicki

Tristan Robin said...

your lamp is tutu cute!

love your colourful floral display! gives me the urge to salute

Tanza said...

Hi Sue,
I'm SAD !! I missed Stock-n- Stuffers this time around.. Where was it ?! Like you said, it always moves.. They have such great prices too !! Love all the decorations there.. Your lamp looks gorgeous !! PERFECT home for the tutu!! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.. Have a terrific Thursday.. Blessings and love.. ~tea~xo