Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thank You !

I just wanted to say a big "Thank You" to a couple of blog friends. Nancy  from La Chambre Rose/Linens and Laurel featured one of my Creative Blocks on her blog. That was so nice of you Nancy. Check out her blog lachambrerose.blogspot.com/ , she has the most beautiful trims in her shop. Just click on the button on the top left side of her blog and have fun.

I also wanted to say  "Thank You" to Anitra from ~Cute Art World for using one of my papers in one of her designs to share with everyone. It turned out so cute, go have a look at cuteartworld.blogspot.com/ , Click on the ebay or etsy links on her blog to see more of her beautiful designs. Thanks girls !!

2 comments:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I am off to visit some new bloggy friends thanks to you!

Lori said...

that is really sweet!!! i will go check them out...