Thursday, February 12, 2009

Make a Wish Fairy


This is my latest creation I have been working on. It is the first wall plaque I have made. I have used this fairy image in two other pieces but I really like her so I used her again. I really have to try hard to use colors because I prefer neutrals  and soft colors. I like the upholstery tacks because any time I can use tools it's more fun for me. My husband has a drill press that I love to use. It is available in my store if you want her, just click on the SHOP button.
Happy Valentine's Day !

9 comments:

Linniepink said...

fantastic i love it
linniex

Kristen Hermanny said...

This would be wonderful in either one of my grand daughter's bedrooms. How sweet. What a happy feeling it invokes.

Happy valentine's
xxx

Bee and Rose said...

That is the cutest wish fairy I've ever seen! What a delightful creation!

Jemjoop said...

Very pretty! A drill press, wow you're brave. I'd be afraid of drilling through the world with one of those things.

Serendipit-Us said...

The plaque is ADORABLE! Fairies and wishes are two of my favorite things :-) I really DO think I must have been Cinderella in another life. Now if only I could find my Prince Charming!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Kimberly

Celestial Charms said...

What a beautiful plaque. I'm lovin the upholstery tacks...a nice added touch!
Maureen

LDH said...

This is such a sweet plaque!!!

shirley said...

Dear Sue,
Your work is very pretty. I love this sweet fairy inspiration. You say you have two children. Are they girls or boys?
Kindredly,
Shirley

TRES BELLE said...

What a sweet plaque. The fairy is darling. Wonderful creation.

Kris