Friday, July 26, 2013

Fairy Garden Visit #2

I went to see these cute fairy gardens again at M & M Nursery in Orange, California. I just took a few pictures really quick. I don't think they are as good as the last time I was there. They have everything you need to make a fairy garden. I bought a few plants and accessories for my garden. I found out they also have a web site fairygardenexpert.com . 

 I think I want to buy one of the fairy houses, they had several to choose from. I will post a picture of my little fairy garden that I am just now getting started on. I think it was 2009 when I went there the first time. You could use doll house furniture for your fairy garden if it was metal or plastic. I think I have seen stepping stones made from Fimo clay. You could also use little pieces of tile from Michael's or Home Depot for stepping stones. I bought some at the nursery today because I like the shape of them (more natural looking). You can use anything that can take the weather conditions. 



No comments: