Friday, April 19, 2013

Wooden Block House ~ Pink Bottle Brush Trees




This is my newest creation. I made it to sell in my new etsy shop but I liked it so much it has been sitting on my desk for a few weeks. These pictures don't quite capture it but it's really sparkly. I put the bottle brush trees with it but it's not really meant for Christmas. I just love pink bottle brush trees. My office always has a few sitting around waiting for a new home. I can't help myself. I just keep buying them and dying them pink....all different shades of pink. Some of the rhinestones are vintage and some are new. I just found out (I guess I am a little slow) that you can buy rolls of rhinestone chain. That's good to know when I run out of vintage chains. I do buy the vintage ones whenever I see them. There always seem to be some at the flea market. Please come and visit me on my new blog Brocade Moon and my new etsy shop.


                                                         
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ Sue  ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)

No comments: