Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"If friends were flowers I'd pick you" Block


This is my latest creation. I have always like this image of a young girl and was happy to finally use it. I had so much fun making my "Garden Party" block that I did another garden theme. I just love these paper roses and I use them whenever I can. I got some chicken wire from Home Depot so I thought I would try some on a block. It was easier to work with than I though it would be.
I am a little behind on my blog because on Saturday I was uploading photos of my garage sale finds and somehow I deleted them and a few more. I have not had time to retake them. I have been busy at work and at my work table (with the dishes and laundry piling up). Hopefully I will never do that again.
 I love reading all your wonderful blogs!! 

13 comments:

Kristen H said...

This is so cute, I love the colors. I love how girly and feminine your blog is!!!! Too cute!

Nancy Wyatt said...

Simply adorable!

Kimberly said...

Oh Nooooo, Sue! Should I? I shouldn't. REALLY, I shouldn't. I must learn to control myself, but you make it so very difficult. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow and see...

Hugs!
Kimberly

Posh Girl Couture said...

LOVE it!!!
Everything you do is always sooo sweet, happy & simply darling! really. HAPPY pieces!!!
kisses & hugs to you!
Joelle XOXO

JillzWhimzy said...

Oh my gosh who knew chicken wire could be so darn cute! I love her - it's a super piece. Thanks so much for stopping by & keep on making your lovelies.
Jill

Candy said...

Another wonderful creation. She IS a sweet little thing in her pink dress. Have you seen the lady in pink and black on my Sunday, March 1 post?
Happy Wed, Candy

Candy said...

Sue, I would love to give you the Kreative Blogger award. If you would like to accept please come by and pick it up.
Congrats, Candy

MarshmallowTwist said...

This is so pretty. I can't wait to see it in person. :) ~~Heidi~~

Tanza said...

Good morning Sue,
Thanks for stopping by, and just wanted to visit your beautiful blog.. It's always a treat, and your pictures are soo yummy and sweet.. Love all the glittery sweet crafts.. Have a wonderful, blessed day !! hugs ~tea~

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Sue,
I love the block you created. The harlequin floor really speaks to me and that little girl so precious. Regarding the rain you're expecting, I think it's on it's way from here in Northern California, make sure you grab something to hang on to... It's been stormy here for the past three days. Sorry to hear about your photos getting deleted, now that's frustrating! Happy week.
~Tracie

Kimberly said...

I KNEW I shouldn't have waited! I suppose it's only fair that someone, other than myself, gets to enjoy your beautiful creations. I'll be more vigilant from now on :-)

~Kimberly~

Polka Dot Moon said...

Wow! It's beautiful :)

A day at the Cappuccino Café said...

She is absolutely adorable!